Dr. Thomas P. Antonini, DVM
Dr. Antonini is a Springfield native. He graduated from the Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2011. Upon graduation, he practiced at an AAHA-accredited mixed-animal practice in Canton, Illinois. Dr. Antonini joined the Capitol Illini team on June 1, 2013. He has particular interest in internal medicine, dentistry and soft-tissue surgery.
Dr. Antonini has two dogs- Enzo the Shih Tzu and Toby the Pug mix; and a cat named Bart.
During his free time, he enjoys outdoor activities including tennis and fishing, reading, attending baseball games and watching the Auburn Tigers play football whenever possible. He is an avid cyclist, and enjoys riding around the Springfield area. Dr. Antonini is committed to providing quality veterinary care to Springfield and the surrounding areas and understands the importance of community involvement and outreach programs.
- Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2011
- Member American Veterinary Medical Association
- Member Illinois State Veterinary Medical Association
- Secretary and Member Central Illinois Veterinary Medical Association
- Member of American Animal Hospital Association
- Manager, Animal Emergency Clinic of Springfield